Why Study in Canada?
Higher Education in Canada:
There are many reasons to Study in Canada. As an international student, Canada is the perfect choice for study. There are a variety of Higher education options in Canada. You can study in Canada without IELTS as well. Canada has so many excellent opportunities without IELTS.
Canada includes colleges, technical and applied arts/science schools, and universities. Many universities in Canada offer scholarships, grants, fully funded Canada scholarships for international students.
The scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, such as bachelors and masters degrees. Canada has one of the Top Universities. You can check our article on Top Universities in Canada for International Students.
Achieving a Degree from Canada leads to a brighter future. The Canadian universities have more than 15,000 study programs in more than 97 public universities. Canada has 97 public universities divided into:
- private career colleges and
- vocational and technical schools
Cost of Education in Canada
If you are on a scholarship, then you don’t need to pay. But if you want to study in Canada on self-financing then the cost of studying in Canada is more affordable. it always depends on the institution, course, and accommodation.
You can check the appropriate university in Canada from Universities in Canada for International Students.
How to apply to a School, College or University in Canada
Once you have chosen a place to study you will need to apply to that school, college or university. Every school has different rules on how to apply.
Contact the school where you want to study to learn how to apply. They will give you the right application forms and be able to tell you about:
- the cost of applying;
- tuition fees;
- health insurance;
- rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada;
- language tests.
Reasons to Study in Canada
Here are the top 9 reasons why Canada could be a great choice:
- Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world
- Currently the #1 best country for quality of life
- Academic excellence
- Ample research opportunities
- Affordable falls in the budget
- Cultural diversity
- Safe and peaceful
- Earn while you learn
- Vibrant and lively campus life
- Immigration opportunities
Planning to study in Canada? Good choice; it is the most educated country in the world with more than half of its population having college degrees.
Quick Facts: Things You Should Know
- Canada’s official languages are English and French
- The capital city of Canada is Ottawa
- Canada’s currency is the Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories
- The Head of the government is the Prime Minister (currently Justin Trudeau)